Want to look younger? Plump up your cheeks!
Have you ever looked in the mirror and wondered, “What is the one thing I could change about my face that would send me back to the glory days of my early 20’s? Or 30’s? Or even 40’s?”
Filling in facial lines was the old way of doing things, but today, we’re all about “plumping” the midface. Truth be told, saggy, sunken cheeks are markers of age, while plump cheeks is an absolute sign of youth.
If your mother always told you that high cheekbones could help you get away with anything, we might have some bad news for you.
Here’s what happens when you age:
- Young faces have a “triangle of youth” – the widest part of the triangle is at the cheeks.
- As we age our cheeks deflate and excess skin begins to fall. The triangle flips and the widest part of the face finds it’s new home down near the jaw.
- Skeletal structure thins, cheekbones recede and get smaller and collagen production slows.
And thanks to Voluma, plump cheeks are continuing to gain popularity! Voluma is the first and only hyaluronic acid (HA) filler in the United States to correct age-related volume loss in the cheeks. This specialized filler comes with an added bonus! While adding volume to the cheeks, you are also able to soften and lift the folds in the mouth area.
What makes Voluma different from the other HA injectable fillers, such as Restylane and Juvederm?
- It is specifically formulated to restore volume deficits in the cheeks.
- It is well tolerated, has a powerful lifting capability and lasts for up to two years.
- If you wind up looking too cheeky, there’s another injectable called hyaluronidase that can quickly take you back down to size.
Are you interested in turning back time and regaining your youthful appearance? Call us today at 215-793-9999 to schedule your complimentary consultation.